Docty Inc., on its own behalf and on behalf of its affiliates and/or wholly owned subsidiaries including but not limited to Docty Inc SAS, Docty AI Colombia SAS (collectively referred to as “Docty”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), owns and operates the websites located at Docty.ai, Docty.co, and various mobile applications (collectively, the “Website” or “Websites”). Through these Websites we offer various online services that enable visitors to the Websites (“you” or “Visitors”) to receive access to various types of healthcare information and information about our services (“Services”).
Docty understands that privacy of information is of great importance to our Visitors.
By accessing or using the Website after such changes are posted you agree to all such changes.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Either Docty or a third party vendor on behalf of Docty may automatically collect information while Visitors browse the Websites. We may collect such information by tracking, or asking a third party vendor to track, your click-stream activity when such information is not tied to a user ID through the use of “cookie” technology or by tracking internet protocol (IP) addresses, as explained below.
Because we want our Websites to better serve Visitors’ needs, we collect some basic information about Visitors and their devices, including, but not limited to:
- IP address (the computer’s address on the Internet)
- Operating system (e.g. Windows 10)
- Browser software (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome)
- Internet Service Provider (e.g. Optimum)
- Geographic location (e.g. New York City, NY.)
- Type of device (e.g. iPad, desktop)
- Mobile device crash information
- Locale and language of device and whether it has fingerprint/face sensors
- Dates and time you accessed and used the Website, features you used in the Website, and how long you use the Website overall
- Links you click and pages you view within the Website
- Pages you view before and after you leave the Website
The Information collected from Visitors on our Websites may be shared with our suppliers and vendors and used in the aggregate to create summary statistics that help us analyze the Websites’ usage trends, assess what information is of most and least importance, determine technical design specifications, arrange the Websites in the most user-friendly way, and identify system performance or problem areas.
By continuing to use the Websites, you hereby consent to the use and disclosure of your Information as set forth below:
- within Docty or with our service providers such as a cloud service provider worldwide for data storage;
- with our financial, insurance, legal, accounting or other advisors that provide professional services to us;
- to respond to a subpoena, order, legal process, or government request;
- to protect, establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- to investigate, detect, suppress, prevent or take action regarding illegal or prohibited activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the reputation or physical safety of any person;
- as otherwise required by law.
Like many companies, we use “cookies” to help you better navigate the Websites. A “cookie” is a small piece of information sent by Docty’s web-based applications that are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular Website. The cookies do not contain any identifiable information and cannot profile your system or collect information from your hard drive. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to refuse them or to alert you when they are being sent.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Amendment. You have a right to request that Docty amend or delete the Personal Information it collects from your use of the Websites if you believe it is incorrect or incomplete, and you may request an amendment or deletion for as long as the Personal Information is retained by Docty. You must submit your request in writing to Docty and provide a reason to support the requested amendment. Docty may, under certain circumstances, deny your request by sending you a written notice of denial.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
Questions or comments regarding this Policy should be submitted to the Docty Privacy Officer by mail or electronic means as follows:
Docty Privacy Officer
179 W Rocks Rd,
Norwalk, CT 06851